50 minute session – $100
80 minute session – $160
There will be additional fees for professional services rendered that are not part of the standard therapy session, such as preparation time of special forms, reports, letters, and court time.
I do not accept insurance. However, I can provide you with Super Bill receipts of the services rendered which you can directly submit to your insurance provider. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan accept out of network mental health providers?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Your scheduled session is a commitment of my time, reserved especially for you. If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!